Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup under Windows with Cygwin

From: Yves Bellefeuille
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup under Windows with Cygwin
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 20:52:21 -0400

Actually, now that I've looked at the Web page I mentioned, the only
difference from the default is "noacl". Well, I've added it.

I think an important clue is that I have the problem if cron calls
rdiff-backup, but not if I run the identical command from the command
line. I know that cron and the command line have different
environments; perhaps that's the problem, but how do I solve it?

--
Yves Bellefeuille
<address@hidden>