Introducing Minarca v6 Beta: Test the Latest with Enhanced Features!

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Introducing Minarca v6 Beta: Test the Latest with Enhanced Features!
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 10:17:50 -0400

Hello Rdiff-Backup users,

I'm excited to share with you the announcement regarding the release of the
Minarca Beta version, which is now ready for testing. This updated version
features the latest release of rdiff-backup, seamlessly operational across
Linux, Windows, and MacOS. Additionally, it introduces a command-line
interface along with a fresh, modern graphical user interface design.

Read more about Minarca Beta version
<https://minarca.org/en_CA/blog/minarca-4/discover-the-beta-version-of-minarca-6-109>

*ATTENTION: Je serai en vacance du 1 mai au 20 mai 2024.*
*ATTENTION: I will be on vacation from May 1 to May 20, 2024.*
IKUS Software
https://www.ikus-soft.com/
514-971-6442
St-Colomban, QC J5K 1T9