rip-capabilities

[Rip-capabilities] longtime

From: Geffrey Fischer
Subject: [Rip-capabilities] longtime
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 15:26:10 +0300

That would be well over a 300% gain from these levels.
There is a massive promotion underway this weekend apprising potential
eager investors of this emerging situation.
A M S N  should be one of the most profitable stocks to trade.
We feel this is a "S t o c k  A l e r t" and you should have this on
your Radar.
Current price word on the sreet is this could take off at any moment and
double.