rip-capabilities

[Rip-capabilities] So whats going on?

From: china ferguson
Subject: [Rip-capabilities] So whats going on?
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 23:39:14 -0100

Hey, On my balloon and on all the other articles I used in the circus I painted the two initials: 'O.
Whats up? Z.
I found the coolest backgammon game on the net. ', to show that those things belonged to me.
I bet they have over 2 mil people playing One day my balloon ran away with me and brought me across the deserts to this beautiful country.
Play for $$$ and play for fun. Its a blast. When the people saw me come from the sky they naturally thought me some superior creature, and bowed down before me.
This how I got to the site www.gammon-home.net I told them I was a Wizard, and showed them some easy tricks that amazed them; and when they saw the initials painted on the balloon they called me Oz.
Maybe get together Saturday? Now I begin to understand, said the Princess, smiling.
Mike