romance-dev

[Romance-dev] Cart|er watches as low as 229 $

From: Aurora Crouch
Subject: [Romance-dev] Cart|er watches as low as 229 $
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:22:30 +0600

Big spring sale We sure that you have never met such low prices

*New collection of best-selling watches by famous designer
(R0lex_ B\/|gari_ Cart|er_ L0ng|nes_ L0u|s_Vu|tt0n_ M0nt_Blanc)

*You have Astonishing possibility to save money

*Imagine such watches at such cheap pricesI am sure that this is a great
proposal

*P.S. We also offer: Bags_Jewelry,_wallets_pens_cufflinks.

http://feverpigslave.com