rule-list

Re: [RULE] Check the new logo submission

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] Check the new logo submission
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 05:30:45 +0100

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 01:30:58 at 01:30:58AM +0100, Martin Stricker
(address@hidden) wrote:
> Marco, could you please correct the website and give James the credit he
> deserves?

I will during the weekend (just coming out of the flu...) For the
record:
1) I have got another submission from the guy who posted the last
drawing, will put online that too.
2) IIRC, James unsubscribed some months ago. Of course, I will certainly add
credit to him on that page

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti
--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and
many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.  Broad,
wholesome, charitable views of man and things cannot be acquired by
vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.