rule-list

Re: [RULE] do we need a spreadsheet of the software?

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] do we need a spreadsheet of the software?
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:24:16 +0100

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 03:24:38 at 03:24:38AM +0100, Martin Stricker
(address@hidden) wrote:

>  On the other hand, I would like to use original Red Hat Linux
> packages as much as possible - makes it a lot easier to install updates
> and security fixes...

That's almost a must for the project, for those very reasons, but
installation systems are another thing, right? To begin with, is a
much more limited set of SW, then it needs much less frequent updates,
and finally we already departed a long way from official RH on this,
didn't we?

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti
--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Reality is an illusion - perception is what counts.