rule-list

[RULE] Introduction

From: Ingo Lantschner
Subject: [RULE] Introduction
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:02:10 +0200

Hi,
as you can see from the emailadress I am a member of VUM, in English
Association for the Support of Humans. You have already been contacted
by Christian Berndt from Germany and he passed this project to us.

We are very lucky about your work, since we do many projects in Africa
where computers are not all new and superfast. So I hope this
rule-project will develope fast and good. Thanks for your many efforts!

Read you soon, Ingo.
Ingo Lantschner

        Verein zur Unterstuetzung von Menschen
        Marchettigasse 5/11, A-1060 Wien