rule-list

Re: [RULE] Slinky source code, anyone?

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] Slinky source code, anyone?
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:19:23 +0100

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 08:58:57 AM +0100, C David Rigby (address@hidden) wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>       I have put the slinky-v0.3.96 iso and the development tarball for
> slinky-v0.3.97 here:
>
> http://flatrat.freeshell.org/RULE/
>
> CDRigby

Excellent, thanks a lot. However I meant something else: the actual
source code of all the script that are contained in the floppy boot
images, as separate files. So that I and others without broadband can
download them only and test/document/whatever.

Could you put them online too, please?

TIA,
Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Don't you wish you had more energy... or less ambition?