[Savannah-hackers-public] trademark problem

From: Jerome Alet
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] trademark problem
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:18:25 +0200

Hi there,

because of a (friendly) trademark infringement problem, I'd like to have
my "LiveCut" project renamed into "SMILCut" as soon as possible.

what is the best way to achieve this on savannah's side ?

should I create a new project and reimport the development files
under the new name, and have the savannah team delete the old
project, or could the savannah team do renaming work directly ?

Thanks so much in advance

Jerome Alet