[Savannah-hackers-public] Projects without source code

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Projects without source code
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:39:43 +0200

When reviewing projects approved without source code after a few
months, it appears lots of them didn't even start using Savannah. In
such cases, approving the project was not helpful, and caused
additional tracking work for us.

I suggest we ask when the user intend to start using Savannah. If they
do not plan to use it now (using CVS for storing source code, or
mailing lists to help working with other people in the team, or
anything), we should tell them to register again later, when they will
really need Savannah. What do you think?

--
Sylvain