[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah Wiki

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah Wiki
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:01:35 +0200

Hi,

I installed a ZWiki (and thus Zope) at Savannah.

You can find the ZWiki at
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/
(only https for now)

I intend to move an essential part of Hacking Savannah there, for
easier updating.

I think this wiki should be generally public, and that a few pages
with confidential/super-security information should be set as
private. In the past, posting about our current plans in the news
items often resulted in interesting comments, so it would be good to
foster this behavior. We could accept anonymous comments in the Wiki
pages, for exemple.

The users are different than the Savane ones. When you're on
#savannah, bug me into creating you a Zope admin account. In the end,
if would be good to sync the users in Savane and in the Wiki or any
other service. LDAP would be a good medium. But later :)

I do not master Zope yet, we'll need to play with the security
settings before to mention this wiki.

--
Sylvain