[Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #278693] Lists web interface occasion

From: Justin Baugh via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #278693] Lists web interface occasionally broken
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:53:47 -0500

> [mjflick - Sun Mar 12 20:50:16 2006]:
>
> It appears that some lists won't update from mailman's web interface.
>
> For example, bug-hurd won't update from mailman, but savannah-announce
will.

> Could you please look into this.

Michael,

23 lists are affected:

gnustep-webmasters
bug-hurd
info-gnu-emacs
bug-gnu-emacs
bug-gnustep
bug-guile
info-gnu-events
info-digitalspeech
bug-oleo
glibc-sc
chinese-volunteers
info-fsf
help-global
bug-gnu-chess
dmca-activists
bug-gnu-sql
bug-panorama
help-glpk
commit-grub
bug-glpk

This is the result of filesystem corruption on lists.gnu.org related to
the regular problems we were experiencing. We are attempting to restore
the affected configurations from tape, but this takes a *very* long
time. I am hoping to have the problem fixed by this evening or tomorrow
morning at the latest.

We apologize, once again, for the inconvenience.

-Justin

--
Justin Baugh (baughj at gnu dot org)
Systems Administrator