[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #279148] News: Licenses clarifica

From: Brett Smith via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #279148] News: Licenses clarification
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:10:11 -0500

On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 04:18 -0500, Sylvain Beucler via RT wrote:
> I'll also remember that you are no legal advice. How may I refer to
> the help you provide us with?

Dear Sylvain,

I'm afraid I don't completely understand your question.  Can you please
try to clarify it for me?  Are you asking what you should call our
advice?  Do you want a URL where you can point interested program
maintainers?  Or are you asking for something else?

Thanks,

--
Brett Smith
Free Software Foundation Licensing Team