Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Unix Admin wanted for Savannah Administrat

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Unix Admin wanted for Savannah Administration
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 01:30:51 +0200

Hi,

We indeed need help with the daily maintenance of the Savannah
platform.

I suggest you first introduce yourself some more, and explain if
there's something you are already interested in contributing to at
Savannah. Feel free to join #savannah on FreeNode or reply to this
list.

I then suggest that you work on project submission reviews. This will
allow you to get an overview of our ethical values (such as
emphasizing "free software" over "open source") and our technical
service.

The system is partially documented at
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ .

I'll also send you privately some other, older documentation. You only
need to read the "Projects approval" chapter. When you're done, just
tell us :)

Hear from you soon,

--
Sylvain