[Savannah-hackers-public] lists.gnu.org sending far too much mail?

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] lists.gnu.org sending far too much mail?
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 23:51:57 +0100

Hi Sysadmins,

We've had a report of a possible issue with mailman or lists.gnu.org sending
alot of mail when it receives an "Account expired" bounce.

I have disabled posting to the problem address in the list management web
interface, which should hopefully stem the flow of mails for the time being.

The full support request we received, together with my initial comment is at:
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=105453

Cheers,

Steven