[Savannah-hackers-public] Absence and Study

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Absence and Study
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 03:41:29 +0200

Hello guys - short mail of me today.

I will travel on Monday (2006-10-02) to Ilmenau[1]. There I will live
for the next years because of my study[2] of computer science *g*. The
"introduction week"[3] will begin on Wednesday.

I don't know when I will have got network connection through the FeM[4]
network. In the worst case I am unable to connect through a stable
connection for two weeks (then I will go back to $HOME over the weekend).

So I am unable for a few days (hopefully :/) to work on anything
(especially the daily tasks of SV). I would be glad if you WOULDN'T take
over ANY of my tasks. :-) I will re-work on them asap. Thank you guys.

In the best case nobody will notice my absence *g*.
If you have got some questions please feel free to ask me.

Regards,
Sebastian Wieseler

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilmenau

German Links (sorry):
[2] http://www.tu-ilmenau.de/uni/index.php
[3] http://vibrant.fem.tu-ilmenau.de/uni/erstiwoche/index.php
[4] http://www.fem.tu-ilmenau.de/

--
| kickino.org || nanofortnight.org || forkbomb.ch || savannah.gnu.org |

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
                -- Miguel de Cervantes