Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah administration

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah administration
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 13:58:22 +0100

Hi,

Well I still don't know what you're interested in exactly :)

As you probably saw in the wiki, we're not doing system administration
strictly speaking.

If you want to improve the webmasters<->savannah relationship, I think
we can give you a real-only access to Savannah so you can study
it. Meanwhile I suggest you subscribe to mailing lists referenced at
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavannahHackersCommunication (at
least address@hidden) to follow what we're currently
tinkering with.

Savannah Hackers, ok with you?