Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Mapping between file numbers and files dis

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Mapping between file numbers and files distorted?
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:53:59 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 01:41:08PM +0200, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
> Hello!
>
> If I go to <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?15295#comment13> and retrieve
> the listed files (file #3270, file #3271 and so on), I get everything,
> but not what I'd expect to get.  The mapping to the actual files is
> broken, it seems.  I see in the attached files area,
> <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?15295#attached> that all the files in fact
> have diferent numbers assigned now.  I guess I'll have to wade through
> these now.

(sorry for the delay, this got buried in my mailbox)

I confirm this, I can trace it to:
update/1.3/4.trackers-attached-files-in-one-table-part2.pl
in project Savane.

We weren't aware of the consequences of that Savane upgrade when we
did (one year ago, 1.2->1.4); I don't think there's much we can do now
:/

--
Sylvain