Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] nongnu.org mirrors?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] nongnu.org mirrors?
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:53:48 +0200

Hi,

Are the maintainers contacts confidential information? If not, we
could simplify the maintenance by just updating
http://dl.sv.gnu.org/releases/00_MIRRORS.html accordingly.

If the information is deemed private we need to setup some private
place to store it in.

Another point: given that the files can be deleted/moved/etc., using
'rsync -a' is not enough, mirrors need to use 'rsync -a --delete' at
least, and I'd prefer 'rsync -aHS --delete-excluded'.

For example those files moved to the 'savane-cleanup' project and
should be deleted:
http://ftp.cc.uoc.gr/mirrors/nongnu.org/administration/test-install/

--
Sylvain