Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Small request

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Small request
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 00:10:18 +0200

Michael,

I think I browse all pending submissions that should have been
approved. Also check the PeaZip one, it was not acceptable because of
non-free parts.

If you can, please check in the SV database if you can find pending
projects that should have been closed. I think you started that but I
don't know how far you went.

Cheers!

--
Sylvain