[Savannah-hackers-public] Wanna Help

From: Hendrik Horn
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Wanna Help
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:49:16 +0200

Hi,

I am Hendrik and I'm living in Germany, I found your Website on the web and I want to help you out. Linux is not new to me but I am not an expert in it. So I can only help with translations. I can speak German and English very well and I also have French at school for 3 years. If you need an active translator please write back I'm very active and I have a lot of time wich I could spend on translating texts.

CuPEX (alias Hendrik)