[Savannah-hackers-public] Setting up a Git mirror for Guile

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Setting up a Git mirror for Guile
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:05:25 +0200

Hi,

A few Guile developers including myself would be interested in having a
Git mirror of Guile's CVS repository (for the time being, the CVS
repository would remain the main repository, because others prefer using
CVS).  To make things easier, I'd like the Git mirror to be
automatically updated, using, e.g., a cron job running on one of the
Savannah boxes.  I noticed that Jim Meyering set up a similar thing
recently [0].  Would that be applicable to Guile as well?

Besides, do you have recipes to replay Git commits to CVS?
`git-cvsexportcommit' surely does the job but I'm not sure whether it's
the most convenient way to do that.

Thanks,
Ludovic.

[0]