Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Subversion Bounty

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Subversion Bounty
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:26:34 +0100

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 11:42:11AM +0000, Noah Slater wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I appreciate you're all very busy people, but I'm currently working on
> a not-yet-released GNU project and would prefer to continue using
> Subversion when I move to Savannah.
>
> I don't know if this is something you are interested in, but I am
> prepared to offer a bounty to whomever completes this work. What
> figure would you think is fair?
>
> Time scales? Perhaps the end of February.

Hi,

We currently provide SVN for a few beta testers with missing
automation for several features (commit notifications & hooks
management, dump import, CVS->SVN migration).

When the automation job is complete, we will be ready to enable SVN
sitewide.

So the best would be to offer a bounty for implementing this
automation. As this is payment for code that will run on GNU Savannah,
it needs to be done by somebody the FSF trusts.

> What figure would you think is fair?

I don't really understand the question (not an English native
speaker). What do you mean?

--
Sylvain