Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] creating lists

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] creating lists
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 18:17:54 -0600

    Both:

I see, thanks.  Would it be reasonable to have one call the other, so we
don't have to maintain the same logic in two places?  I could take a
look ...

    Btw, I think I remember restoring mycreate_list.pl from RCS/ a month
    or two ago - was it you who removed it?

Not to my knowledge, certainly not intentionally.  I always thought that
was the live script, so I wouldn't be likely to remove it.

To continue ... what I really need your help with is how to work with
the web site, e.g., add some text to the mailing list admin page or undo
the justification in css (assuming you agree with the changes).  I've
looked and looked at the wiki but have not found anything I can follow.
Sorry.  (I rather suspect this is a stumbling block for other people who
would like to help with savannah, too.  Did we not get *anyone* active
out of those couple of dozen volunteers from the FSF call?)

Thanks,
karl