[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: bzr on Savannah

From: Martin Pool
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: bzr on Savannah
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:18:26 +1100

Hi,

I'm the GNU maintainer of Bazaar, and the manager of Bazaar
development at Canonical.  rms and Sylvain have said that some help is
needed in getting better Bazaar support on Savannah, which is
something we'd very much like to see, and will help with.  The other
people cc'd are also involved with Bazaar development.

So, what specifically needs to be done to Bazaar hosting work well on
Savannah?  The main thing I have heard of is to send mail from the
server when new revisions are committed.

--
Martin