[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Savannah project collaboration offer

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Savannah project collaboration offer
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 23:58:50 +0200

Hi,

Sorry for the horrible delay in getting back to you :/

We added a list of tasks for the Savannah project at:
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavaneTasks

Can you check it and see what you are interested in?
(note that since the project started a long time ago, we don't use
a webframework; cleaning up the code is an ongoing goal though)

You also join #savannah on FreeNode for a chat :)

--
Sylvain