Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: savannah cvs import delay

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: savannah cvs import delay
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 01:00:52 +0200

Hi Karl,

If you can fw: my original mail to John, and suggest that he changes
his mail provider, which is apparently confusing 'free.fr', one of the
biggest Internet ISP in France, with a goodies website.

  address@hidden>: host riker.xisl.com[62.253.222.2] said: 553 5.3.0 DCC:free
    services like free.fr send too much spam (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

--
Sylvain