[Savannah-hackers-public] Hi still trying to get sources of GNUspool in

From: John M Collins
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Hi still trying to get sources of GNUspool in order
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:32:41 +0100

I'm really sorry if I'm making an idiot of myself but I have spent most of the morning trying to make sense of creating the GNUspool download directory and various documents.

The links on the project page don't go anywhere.

I'm a little unclear how updates are posted to the CVS setup - it says they're read only in a couple of places so how do I post changes? Do I have to update he local repository and then send that across each time or what?

To actually create the sources directory which people download from on savannah what do I do?

Then I want to set up the web page. Do I have to do this by sending you the web page or is there a way I can do this?

Thanks for any help you can give.