Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: approving projects

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: approving projects
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:49:01 +0530

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 4:24 PM, Vivek Varghese Cherian <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 3:23 AM, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

> Hi Sylvian,

M-5 <right> M-t please.

> Can you update me on the status of my application to the volunteer for the
> Savannah Hackers a few days ago ?

Well, how about doing some work in the project submissions queue?
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToBecomeASavannahHacker

--
Sylvain

Hi Beuc,

The internet connection at HBCSE has been wobbly for couple of days (as there seems to be some issue with the MTNL Backbone).  I'll be ready to start the project evaluations once the connection gets sane :-)

PS: I am composing this mail from a cybercafe running a non free os ;-)

IRC: Vivek and ViveKVC on both Freenode and OFTC

Hi Beuc,

The connection at HBCSE has been restored and I am read to start the project submission review.

Regards,
--

Vivek Varghese Cherian

Website : http://vivekvc.freeshell.org
Blog: http://vivekvc.wordpress.com/
IRC: Vivek and ViveKVC on both Freenode and OFTC