[Savannah-hackers-public] Project review

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Project review
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:34:59 +0100

Hello,

here is another project that I deem has resolved all issues and
should be ready for approval

Project name: waudiocd
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?8911

Licensing:
The complete project is licensed GPL compatible. (OK)
A copy of the verbatim license is included. (OK)
All non-trivial source files bear an appropriate copyright & license
notice on the top. (OK)

Intelligible. (OK)

Dependencies:
Neither proprietary dependencies nor recommendations. (OK)

Terms used:
No terms contradicting the goals of the Free Software movement were found. (OK)
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html

Conclusion:
I could not find anything left which would prevent this project
from inclusion. Therefore, I now recommend this project for approval.

Another project "review":

Project name: helwan2009
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?8790

This submission must be a joke.
I recommend to close this task without any comment.

Sebastian