Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Experimenting CGit

From: Noah Slater
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Experimenting CGit
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 09:00:44 +0000

Not sure if you're wanting comentary on the design, but:

  * I love it, very clean!

  * The small font size on the "Links" on the front page looks a bit weird
    though, I would make it all the same size. Same for some of the other small
    links on other tables.

  * I would add a little bit more top and bottom padding to the table rows.

  * The two links (Name and Description) both seem to point to the same place,
    which is pretty confusing. Why not just link the name?

  * I would add file/directory icons to the tree view.

Best,