Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] gphpedit registration issues

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] gphpedit registration issues
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:52:37 -0500

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 3:22 AM, Sebastian Gerhardt <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 09:17 +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 10:31:51AM +0500, Nicodemo Alvaro wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > There is a binary that comes with this project Anoop is registering.
>> > What should we do about it?
>>
>> If we have the source code and build procedure for this binary
>> nothing. If we don't, reject.
>
> If I understand correctly, Nico was referring to the pixmap file, in
> which case the maintainer should put an explicit (C)&license file into
> the pixmap directory.
Thanks for your responses. There is an actual c binary. I will advise
him about the pixmaps license. I never really put too much attention
to pictures. I guess he could use his license that he uses for the
source.

src/gtkscintilla2/libgtkscintilla2.so.0.1.0

He actually alerted me of the file. I assume that it maybe this file
src/gtkscintilla2/gtkscintilla2.h or the other one with the .c
extension compiled but renamed.
--
Nicodemo Alvaro