Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Recovering users repositories

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Recovering users repositories
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:08:44 -0500

    Most of the discussion is happening on IRC and things are changing
    quickly, so it's best you do not log on the server.

Fine, but before you sent that, I followed Nicodemo's recipe for my
projects, namely:

# vserver vcs-noshell enter
# mv sources/backup-20090527-ondisk/foo/ sources/

Those are the only commands I ran.  Hope it didn't mess anything up.
I recorded the ones I did it for in /vservers/vcs-noshell/srv/recovery.txt.

cvs updates have been working, and I was able to make a CVS commits in
texinfo and womb, so the above is working ok from my perspective.

Thanks,
Karl