Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] gnash-commit broken

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] gnash-commit broken
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 20:35:06 +0200

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 09:57:05PM -0600, Rob Savoye wrote:
> Bzr commits to Gnash stopped sending emails to the gnash-commit list
> about a week or so ago. It'd be nice to see them working again.

I don't think anything changed over the last week, and I have troubles
understanding what can be wrong, but I'll keep investigating.

The notification script was quite slow when I ran it manually and
apparently send lots of mails at once.

Note that when people have invalid bzr e-mail, such as address@hidden,
the notification mails get rejected.

--