Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Port of Linux is free?

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Port of Linux is free?
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:39:17 +0100

Regarding to the project description, it is
(SYSTEM_PROFILER=y).

But I have been mistaken in that this option is in the mainline kernel.
Instead you need to get a special flavour (port) or patch the kernel
sources first. Google for "Axis Communications CRIS ports" and you will
find the needed patches in case it is not hosted on kernel.org.