[Savannah-hackers-public] Inclusion of GNU-statement in each source file

From: Lukas Kaser
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Inclusion of GNU-statement in each source file with automake/waf?
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:33:11 +0200

Hi everyone,

I just subscribed for this list, hoping that I am in the right one. Please don't shoot, if its not the case.

Fore sure my question was answered and solved many times out there, but I could not find any answer till now.

For a project I want to use some GNU-licensing and I am searching for a standarized way for the inclusion of one GNU-Statement in my source files. I try to avoid to put the statement by hand in every source-file and would like to have some automated way of doing this.

Is autoheader/scan/conf or waf doing smth like this? I am new to this build systems.

Are there better ways to solve this string-replace issue?

Maybe someone on this list has some advice for me.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Your Sincerely

Lukas