Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] User account request

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] User account request
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 20:48:03 +0200

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 06:45:18PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Hello!
>
> The ‘jeffk’ account[*] was requested several days ago and apparently wasn’t
> created.  Jeff reports that the user page first read “Account Pending”
> and now reads “Invalid User Name”, which isn’t confidence-inspiring.  ;-)
>
> Could you please let us know if something went wrong of if we should
> just be more patient?

Well if the account was pending, it was waiting for Jeff to reply to
the e-mail that was sent to him, containing a confirmation hash to
validate his e-mail.

After a few days, pending accounts are removed, explaining the
"Invalid User Name" message.

So now Jeff can re-register his account, and carefully check his
mailbox :)

--
Sylvain