Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] jobs for a package?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] jobs for a package?
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:02:50 GMT

    Apparently there isn't a page that filters jobs per-project.

Well, shouldn't there be?  The point of having a jobs feature is to find
volunteers.  If a package can't put a useful link on its home page for
its open jobs, it seems to me the likelihood of finding volunteers is
greatly reduced.  Many people want to help a given project, not just
cast around for something to do, regardless of project.

If I should submit it as an enhancement somewhere, please tell me where.
Unfortunately there's zero chance I will ever program it myself.

Thanks,