Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help for savannah

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help for savannah
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:56:59 -0500

Alex Fernandez wrote:
Hi Michael,

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Michael J. Flickinger <address@hidden> wrote:
Mario and Alex are doing a great job with project submissions (and I cannot
thank them enough!)  So, there's no real backlog of them.  (Thanks Mario and
Alex!)  More reviewers are always a good thing and welcomed though.

Well, thanks! I would like to tackle a very interesting project:
automatic compliance checks via a Python or Lua script (Perl has also
been suggested). I have not had the time though.

Yes, having some sort of script that could inspect tarballs for both current releases and submitted projects would be a totally awesome idea.

Alex Fernandez wrote:

I'm hoping that perhaps Mario and Alex can start taking more of these.. :)

Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge near the level necessary to
do what you do...

Alex.

That's ok... I'm more than willing to help you, as much as I can.
Aside from the maintenance wiki (which I'm trying to keep updated--(I see karl's been updating things too there), you can always send me an email or stop by the IRC chat and ask me how to do something.