Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah bzr server errors out

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah bzr server errors out
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 07:44:29 -0400

> Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 03:51:58 -0400
> From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
>
> > From: Martin Pool <address@hidden>
> > Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:59:03 +1100
> > Cc: "Michael J. Flickinger" <address@hidden>, address@hidden
> >
> > Is there any possibility the 1h timeout is actually somewhere in the
> > network infrastructure (a natting router?) near your end?
>
> Anything's possible.  I have no good way of finding out whether this
> is true.

I did the next best: ran "git clone" on the same machine, and by
running several instances of it, made sure that it will take more than
an hour.  One instance took 68 minutes, the other 84, but both ran to
completion.  The upstream git repo is on savannah, btw.

So it doesn't look like a local problem on this particular site.

Nevertheless, I will still try the same "bzr branch" command on
another network, just to be sure.