Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Volunteers are still needed. If you're abl

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Volunteers are still needed. If you're able and interested [...]
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 22:35:02 GMT

Hi Morel,

    https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=7033

Thanks for writing.  I imagine help in reviewing project submissions
would still be useful, they're always coming in.

    I could probably not spend many time on that,

Taking smaller chunks of time on a regular basis is more fruitful for
this task than trying to do lots of stuff in one large batch.  I don't
know if that works for you.  It also takes a bit of time to get familiar
with the hosting and approval requirements -- there are links on the
submission page.

Thanks again,
karl