[Savannah-hackers-public] Volunteer on project submissions

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Volunteer on project submissions
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 18:06:38 +0200

Hi,

today I crawled a bit through the Savannah pages and found the task list,
including that point of getting the project submissions without assignee to 0.
Looking on the submission list, there are a lot of entries unassigned. So I
would like to join in and work off some entires there, if it's alright.

Regards,
Aljosha Papsch