Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Some feedback on docs...

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Some feedback on docs...
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 00:08:45 GMT

    User Docs: Cookbook - is useless
    User Docs: In Depth Guide - is shallow

BTW, I agree with the OP about these things.  He is not the first user
to expect these "User Docs" to contain things that are actually useful
to users to get their day-to-day tasks done.  These documents do not,
IMHO.

When the wiki [replacement] is back, I think I'd suggest replacing all
three of those "User Docs" links with one: "Savannah Doc",
which goes to the wiki, and the wiki could link to the others in a
suitable way.

?

Thanks,
karl