Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] internal.savannah.gnu.org web server acces

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] internal.savannah.gnu.org web server access
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 22:30:03 GMT

>    I should add this info to the wiki!

First we need a usable wiki again.  As I've been pleading for for a long
time now.

My assumption has been that it will have to be restored from the
last-good version, before it was cracked (many months ago by now).  Thus
any changes made now will be lost.  Thus I haven't been making any
changes.

After it's restored, it seems to me that we must arrange somehow --
maybe most easily by moving to a different wiki program, e.g., ikiwiki
-- to dump the pages as plain text, so that when we are cracked again,
we won't just be indefinitely dead in the water.

Unfortunately, I cannot volunteer to take on any of this work.  Thus the
wiki continues crumbling into oblivion.