Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Test projects

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Test projects
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 23:05:32 GMT

Programming projects of any size can be accepted, regardless of their
purpose, as they as follow our requirements.  So I don't see a problem
with exercises just because they are exercises.

(BTW, as for the issue raised with the size of license text, tiny things
can be licensed with a single line:
/* This file is public domain (originally written by X Y, 2013).  */

However, "testing savannah out" seems a bit different to me.  I mean,
sure, it can be processed in the normal way if they have code, but it
all seems kind of a waste.  Maybe worth seeing if they have specific
questions we can answer without going to all the trouble of accepting a
project?  But probably they just want to play with the web interfaces.
I guess there's no answer ...