Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] End license

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] End license
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:16:55 -0600

Hello Angelica,

Angelica Burgos wrote:
> > What license agreement are you talking about?  How can we help you?
>
> Look I found this site on my phone my phone keeps changing settings
> and they keep accessing my facebook and apps I need u too look into
> this I have an iPhone 4 ios7 with sprint # is [...redacted...]

I am sorry you are having those problems with your Apple iPhone but we
here on the Savannah mailing list that you contacted by email are not
associated with Apple.

If you are having trouble with your Apple iPhone I suggest you contact
your Apple phone dealer.  Take your phone into them and have them
handle your problems with it.

Good luck!
Bob