[Savannah-hackers-public] Fwd: My Savannah Account Access

From: Paul Hardy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Fwd: My Savannah Account Access
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:40:31 -0700

Dear Savannah Hackers,

I couldn't log into the Savannah account for "unifoundry" with the password I thought I had.  I have a new GNU package, Unifont, and have some time today to edit the Free Software Directory entry for it.  I also tried "unifont" though I don't think the account is under that name.

I typed in "unifoundry" in a box to reset the password, but didn't receive an email.  Then I typed in "address@hidden" to reset the password; I had been sent email from Savannah there before.

My public key should be on your FTP server, to show that address@hidden and address@hidden are the same person (me, Paul Hardy).

Could you please send a reset link to whatever address you have on file, address@hidden or address@hidden, and let me know when you've done it in case it doesn't show up?

Thanks, and sorry to trouble you about this.  As I mentioned I have some time today to work on the package's entry, so I'd like to get it taken care of.

Paul Hardy