Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] download VM "hold" status?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] download VM "hold" status?
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 00:36:50 -0700

I upgraded all but the following packages.

  grub
  ssh

I don't know if ssh has the same special customizations as on the
other machines.  I suspect grub will have the same upgrade problems
that caused boot problems on the other VMs.  Will have to attack those
another day.

All of the other security upgrades have been applied.  I will add a
nag script to notify if there are new ones that become available.

Bob