Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah.nongnu.org account creation probl

From: Osamu Aoki
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah.nongnu.org account creation problem
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 22:10:06 +0900

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 09, 2014 at 03:33:56PM +0000, Karl Berry wrote:
> Hi - I expect the confirmation from savannah is being held by gmail as
> spam; that's always been the case in the past.  Please try looking for
> it in the filters.

Thankss for youur reply.

I checked spam box before I post here and I did not find any.

> As for this mailing list, there are no requirements on what host you
> post from or address you use.  There are no autoreplies on the mailing
> lists, either.  I discarded your other "request to post" msgs since they
> didn't need to be sent around to everyone on the list, but I did approve
> all your addresses for future messages, so you should be able to send
> from whatever.

Thanks.  Those were my mistakes and should be discarded.

I am afraid when I registerd, I may have been using US keymap on the
Japanese keyboard.  address@hidden may have been osamu[debian.org.

This may be causing undelivered mail while account for osamu is locked
as "Account Pending".  I would like to reset pending account request, if
possible.

Osamu